Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam

25 of 30 Blair reviews

The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam.I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to provide exclusive deals and discounts for people who sign up for VIP Plus.

No separate discounts are provided and I am being charged for this amount regularly whether i shop or not.

This is a complete scam to take away your money from Blair.com.Have requested Blair.com customer service to *** the charges from the account and refund them as well as stop the VIP Plus scam service, however there is no response from Blair.com team.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Clothing
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #468399 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Blair? Submit review ›
Helpful? 41 Yes 41 6 No 6
Had the same issue 58 Yes 58
25 of 30 Blair reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 03 #1207529 Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States

That is because you have to call the vip plus market place to cancel no email Blair customer service. Vip is not a scam it can actually save you lots of money if you read the info on how to get money back.

Aug 10 #1197110 Winfield, Alabama, United States

They won't respond to anything. I have had several complaints before and nothing happened. I am finished with the thrives!

Aug 08 #1196159 Canon City, Colorado, United States

I also have been charged $14.97 twice. I guess I agreed to this scam, however two calls to very sarcastic CRS's never resolved my questions. I have placed maybe 3 orders with Blair over the last 10 years, so no way would have a $2.40 discount make up for their very expensive shipping charge. I have placed my last order with this company. Beware of agreeing to accept "shipping rebates on future orders"

May 24 #1163707

it just cost $35.00 to cancel this Blair VIP what a joke !!

Feb 27 #1118740

Good Luck on submitting a shipping rebate form. The site they give you to apply does not exist. I am no longer a Blair VIPPlus.
Not worth it.

Lois

Mar 06 #1123148 Erie, Pennsylvania, United States

submitting a shipping rebate you DO NOT do on a certain website!! there are things you have to do, like take a slip from the packet that came and mail it with your rebate!!! that's why they send a packet for you to read over CAREULLY! if u don't understand, just call the number inside packet. I sent out my Christmas receipts, and the money I spent at different stores that are in the program, and to my surprise about a month and a half later I got 11 $10 gigt cards in the mail that I can spend at any of their stores like blair and appleseeds. it does exist, MANY people use it. just got to read your packet, and it tells you step by step what to do!!

1 0 Reply

Dec 21, 2015 #1081902

I just got an order that was supposed to have free shipping but I was charged $10.99 on my credit card. After going around in circles with their voice menu, I finally talked to a "customer service" person who said I would get a refund "within 24 to 48 hours.

May 27, 2015 #988600

Brat #2
Dear Buppy from Warren, PA I have been charged $14.95 since I joined I hadn't gone on line or looked into my account until recently. I get the 5% plus all other stuff promised but I wasn't suppose to be charged twice a month Have yo looked at your account on lin lately??

De

May 27, 2015 #988597

Yes i also have been charge $14.95 twice amonth and it should only come out once a month. How do I get my monies back?

Mar 26, 2015 #964071

This VIP Plus is not being honest on how they sign people up for this program.

Buppy

Dec 30, 2014 #922900 Warren, Pennsylvania, United States

You obviously did not look into this program very well. I belong myself and it's a wonderful opportunity to save lots of money. You get 5% back in the form of $10 gift cards that can be used for purchases from all Orchard Brands companies. Plus up to $10 back in your savings center for shipping and/or return shipping. There are about 1700 retailers in the market place. I have been a member for 2 years now and have accumulated almost $800 in gift cards. It is a program well worth joining. I spend about $400 a month at Walmart which would be two $10 gift cards which more than pays for the $14.97 monthly fee. I average about four gift cards per month.

3 2 Reply

May 19, 2015 #986345

i got 10 dollars back off my walmart n so far it has been good if not i will make them take that *** off

Vi

Dec 02, 2014 #909735 Harrisonburg, Virginia, United States

This same thing happened to me! In going over my credit card statement, I saw this $14.95 amount and called - they said I had signed up for it when I ordered - I never ordered anything. WATCH your credit card statements!

4 0 Reply
smart

Oct 19, 2014 #887110 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

they charged me 1495 on my charge card I didn't even buy one thing. I let them know I wanted to cancel the account. next I will call them and ask for a refundi better hear soon before they charge another 1495. or it will add up to 39.90 scam

Marylou

Aug 04, 2014 #851119

Just called Blair Customer Service @ 888-288-7708 and spoke with a gal named "Kylie".
Blair VIP Plus is to be cancelled as of today (8/4/14). Will not pay $14.95 each month!!! A Racket!!!
Received a Confirmation email:
As requested, we have processed the cancellation of your membership in Blair VIP Plus as of today, 8/4/2014, and there will be no future charges to your account.
Thanks for giving Blair VIP Plus a try. If we can be of further service, please don't hesitate to contact us at 888-288-7708.
Sincerely, The Blair VIP Plus Customer Service Team

Momeska

Jul 20, 2014 #843397

This VIP Plus Program is a total joke. You have to jump through hoops to get a rebate but they don't have any problem charging your credit card $14.95 per month. Do not, I repeat, Do NOT sign up for this program.

1 1 Reply
Nancy Fosler

May 16, 2014 #816041 Baltimore, Maryland, United States

I am a Blair VIP member. I have received $50.00 in gift cards from Blair in the past couple months just for shipping reimbursements I paid to Roaman's, Woman Within, and Blair! It was like getting free clothes!! (I could have purchased ANYTHING from Blair, I chose 2 maxi dresses, 2 pair of pants, and a tank top. (I also got in on 40% off email deals, and got a great bargain on clearance!) They sent me a letter letting me know if I logged in as VIP PLUS MARKETPLACE, They would add 10% for blair, & 5% for all other stores to my account. I'm just under $10 (another gift card) for doing nothing but buying what I would have... just logging on through the vip marketplace! This is NOT a scam!!! If you were having trouble, you should have called and asked for help on the how to's!! :sigh
Nancy Fosler

5 0 Reply
T Bowman

Aug 04, 2014 #851310

I have been a member for over a year. I shop online all the time. For the companies that are on their program I send in my proof of sale, and every month I receive gift cards in 10.00 increments. Also for the shipping. You also can get gift cards for 25.00 and only spend 22.50 you can get 6 a month that is a 15.00 savings. You really just need to know how the program works. Then really use the program. I have received 150.00 in gift cards in one month. That's free clothes , things for the house and I love those free towels.
T Bowman in Texas

4 0 Reply

1-20 of 30 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Blair. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Blair.
Filing a new complaint about
×