3.7K views

The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam.I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to provide exclusive deals and discounts for people who sign up for VIP Plus.

No separate discounts are provided and I am being charged for this amount regularly whether i shop or not.

This is a complete scam to take away your money from Blair.com.Have requested Blair.com customer service to *** the charges from the account and refund them as well as stop the VIP Plus scam service, however there is no response from Blair.com team.

Had an Experience with Blair?

Comments

Henderson, Nevada, United States #1324030

This is ANOTHER scam used on consumers.I did not even know that I was in this "SOCALLED PROGRAM" until a saw the $14.97 charge on my credit card statement.

When I ordered some merchandise from BLAIR over the internet I must have checked by mistake some box which enrolled me in this scam.

There should be a law against this or at least the requirement for the company "BLAIR" to send you a NOTIFICATION via e-mail that you have enrolled in this SCAM and allow 48 hours to cancel.

Karl L.Reitter

klrent@hotmail.com

New York, New York, United States #1303465

I just got scammed by Blair/Haband too.Checked my credit card and found that I have been billed for three months each for $14.97.

Ordered in December and did not even know that they put me in the VIP Plus program. Its a complete scam.

I cancelled the VIP Plus but will not give me back my money.Pissed Off!

I think it would be nice if one knew they were signing up for the VIP Plus and not find it charged on their credit card statement.At first I thought the charge was for something I ordered and didn't remember ordering, but when I saw it today for the second time, I knew what it was.

I had this happen at another mail order store.

BUYER BEWARE.

Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States #1207529

That is because you have to call the vip plus market place to cancel no email Blair customer service. Vip is not a scam it can actually save you lots of money if you read the info on how to get money back.

to Anonymous Lady Lake, Florida, United States #1254021

HOW DO I GET THE INFO ON HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK. LMA@CENTURYLINK.NET

to Anonymous New York, New York, United States #1303467

I understand what you say but in no way should someone be signed up without their knowledge! You find out when its too late.

Winfield, Alabama, United States #1197110

They won't respond to anything. I have had several complaints before and nothing happened. I am finished with the thrives!

Canon City, Colorado, United States #1196159

I also have been charged $14.97 twice.I guess I agreed to this scam, however two calls to very sarcastic CRS's never resolved my questions.

I have placed maybe 3 orders with Blair over the last 10 years, so no way would have a $2.40 discount make up for their very expensive shipping charge.

I have placed my last order with this company.Beware of agreeing to accept "shipping rebates on future orders"

it just cost $35.00 to cancel this Blair VIP what a joke !!

Good Luck on submitting a shipping rebate form. The site they give you to apply does not exist. I am no longer a Blair VIPPlus.

Not worth it.