1.5
Poster decreased review rating.

Blair just started a new policy of charging for returned AND/OR exchanged merchandise even if what is sent to the customer is the wrong size or is poor quality. I was going to exchange a pair of pants that were labeled as my size but which were obviously made wrong because they are too small.

They are the same size as a pair of Alfred Dunner pants I own that are a size smaller than what I am currently wearing. When I called Blair customer service they said I would have to pay $9.99 if I used their shipping label or I could mail it back by other mailing carrier method if I wanted to save a few dollars. Since I only paid $15.99 for the mis-sized pants, I don't seem any point in returning them and receiving about $5 when the expense of returning them is figured in. If I "exchange", I will have to pay for both the new pants being sent to me AND the returned pants being shipped.

In other words, there is no advantage to exchange--there really is no exchange policy. You are just starting over. When I spoke to customer service, they had no access to whomever created this policy. They don't even have the right to give out an address or name of their policymakers.

This is a crappy, scamming company, in my opinion.

Don't order from them. It is too high risk.

Review about: Blair Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments